Loring Hospital's state-of-the art surgical center includes an operating room, five outpatient surgical rooms, a post-anesthesia unit and an endoscopy/minor procedure surgical suite.
Our trained, professional, caring surgical staff at Loring Hospital provide the following surgeries, but are not limited to:
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Bowel resection
- Breast biopsy
- Carpal tunnel
- Chemotherapy ports
- Laparoscopic supra-cervical hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic or non-laparoscopic hernia repair
- Laparoscopic gallbladder
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Pain injections
- Pelvic surgeries
- Pilonidal cysts
- Skin lesions - benign or cancerous removal
- Transanal hemorroidal hearterialization - (no inclusion)
- And many more, please ask before you drive to another facility!
While the decision to have surgery is never an easy one, today's advanced technologies make surgery less-invasive and recovery times shorter. The Surgery Department at Loring Hospital provides high-quality, and personalized patient care, making your decision to have surgery easier.
Loring Hospital's Surgery Department nurses are proud to call Sac County home. Many have grown up in the area and enjoy working with patients they call friends.
Dr. Ronald Cheney, D.O., Member of American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and American Osteopathic Association, performs general surgeries every Thursday and the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month. Surgery consults are each Tuesday with Dr. Cheney.
When choosing your next hospital for surgery, consider Loring Hospital - where extraordinary care is close to home. Please call Sally Mason, Surgery Department Manager, at 712-662-6607.