Loring Hospital has a long and proud tradition of providing quality care and outstanding careers and professional opportunities. Please view our job openings below and apply online, contact Human Resources for Applications at 712-662-6417 or contact human resources by email. Loring Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug testing required.
Current Job Openings
REGISTERED NURSE, PRN
• Twelve hour shifts, various hours 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Some weeknights and some weekends
• PRN basis
• BSN preferred
• Wage based on experience
• No benefits associated with this position
REGISTERED NURSE POSITION
Full-time, twelve hour shifts, 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. And three out of six weekends. BSN preferred, wage based on experience, benefit package available and pleasant working conditions.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST POSITION
We are currently seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist. In this position the candidate will evaluate and treat orthopedic and medical patients in an in-patient, out-patient and home healthcare setting. Lymphedema certified preferred. Competitive wages & benefits available. Apply online below.
FLOOR CARE SPECIALIST POSITION
- Full Time Floor Care Duties
- Evening shift
- Experience preferred, training available.
- Ideal candidate will be a team player and be detail orientated.
- Competitive salary and benefit package. Wage based on experience.
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS/SAFETY COORDINATOR
Loring Hospital, a critical access facility and outpatient center, is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Full Time Emergency Preparedness/Safety Coordinator.
Responsible for supervision of Emergency Preparedness, Safety and Workers Compensation programs. Provides assistance with Employee Health programs. The Coordinator is responsible for ensuring compliance with State, Federal and CMS/CAH Conditions of Participation standards, OSHA and workers compensation regulations. Responsible for development, implementation and oversight of programs to ensure the safety of patients, caregivers and visitors. The coordinator will represent the hospital and participate in regional coalition, coordinate disaster/homeland security response or crisis management activities, provide disaster preparedness training and prepare, implement and monitor compliance.
The position requires:
· A bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the job.
· Appropriate additional coursework including Federal Emergency Management Agency Courses.
· Previous experience with proven program management skills in the safety and emergency preparedness field.
· Previous experience with Workers Compensation Processes.
Competitive wages and benefits available.
Click for our on-line application